Under this standard agreement, the crane, required personnel, and accessory equipment are the responsibility of us, the crane owner, together with all the insurance implications.
As part of our service, we will provide:
- site visits,
- general crane consultation,
- tailored method statements,
- risk assessments,
- crane, personnel and accessories.
You can leave everything to do with the lift to us, from the planning stage through to lift completion.
You will have a dedicated team of on site Managers, Crane Operators, Slinger/Banksmen, Appointed Persons and Crane Supervisors to ensure a smooth, safe and timely operation.
If you would like friendly professional advice or would like to discuss your crane hire requirements in more detail, then please contact us and one of our customer support team will be happy to help you.
Your insurance implications under CPA Contract Lift would be as follows:
- In respect of lifted goods, any sum in excess of £25,000
- In respect of loss or damage to other property or death or injury to other persons normally provided under public liability insurance, in excess of £5 million.
- Ground conditions
- Inability of the goods to withstand the lifting operation.